With the holidays almost upon us, it can feel like there are hardly enough hours in the day to finish everything we need to do. In between wrapping presents and cooking casseroles, a cup of hot chocolate can feel like a welcome tonic. Today we share with you our favorite recipe, a treat we often turn to on those precious moments off. All you need is milk, white chocolate, and leftover matcha powder- and some marshmallows, of course.
What You'll Need:
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 teaspoons cooking-grade matcha
1 cup hot water
How To Make:
1. Melt the white chocolate together with 1/2 cup of almond milk.
2. Stir until smooth, then add the remaining almond milk. Set aside
3. Stir matcha into 1 cup hot water and whisk together until frothy.
4. Stir into the almond milk and white chocolate mixture and pour into two mugs.
5. Add some mini marshmallows, and enjoy!